KWord is an word processing component of KOffice suite.
It is a powerfull tool, that can directly export your work to PDF format. You can also support .doc files if you compile your KOffice with a special library to do so.
- support for the standard OASIS OpenDocument file format
- paragraph style sheets (borders, alignment, spacing, indentation, bullet points, tab stops, page breaks, and font type, style, color and size), together with a stylist to edit, add, remove and update styles (a number of predefined styles are provided);
- a frame orientation, suitable for simple desktop publishing (DTP);
- numerous preset as well as custom page sizes;
- multiple columns per page;
- headers and footers (including different first page headers/footers);
- variables, such as page number, company name, user name, document summary, date and time or a custom variable;
- embedding of text frames, images and clip-art (.wmf and .svg files);
- chapter numbering;
- auto-generation of table of contents;
- auto-correction and spell checking;
our in-depth analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- fix double undo on choosing a resource
- don’t create multiple undo commands when pasting pages or inserting a document
- On add/remove shape make sure we do collision detection