KPlato is a project management application part of the KOffice project.
KPlato is a project management application part of the KOffice project. In this first public release we focus on planning and scheduling of projects.
- Gantt chart with task list and resource allocations per task.
- Resource view with task allocations per resource.
- Accounts view showing planned cost with configurable cut-off date and periodicity.
- Tasks are organized in a work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Resources are organized in a resource breakdown structure (RBS).
- Accounts are organized in a cost breakdown structure (CBS).
- Gantt chart can optionally show:
- Task links (dependencies).
- Task name.
- Allocated resources.
- Float (slack).
- Critical path.
- Critical tasks.
- Progress (% completion).
- Summarytasks, Tasks, and milestones are supported.
- Dialogs to create and edit the project, the different types of tasks, calendars, resources, accounts and progress.
- Task links can be of types: Finish to Start, Finish toFinish or Start to Start. All types can have a time lag defined.
- Different scheduling constraints are supported:
- As soon as possible (early start).
- As late as possible (late start).
- Must start on target time.
- Must finish on target time.
- Start not earlier than target time.
- Finish not later than target time.
- Fixed interval. (Target start time and target finish time.)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!