Japplis Toolbox 1.2.1
A utility toolbox for developers.
Japplis Toolbox is a utility application that can perform text encoding to and from a varieties of formats, date conversions, display Java environment information and much more.
- URL encoding and decoding
- Base64 encoding and decoding
- Hex encoding and decoding
- Convertion of numbers in hexadecimal and binary
- Get Java system properties, Swing UI defaults, Environment properties
- Text info: character count, word count, MD5, SHA, Hash code
- XML Validate
- List the characters with the defined font and charset encoding
- Convert long to date, long to date
- Verify that a regular expression matches the text or is included in the text
- Sort lines, Reverse lines, Shuffle lines, Number lines, Delete duplicates, Trim spaces, Extract words
- Works on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release adds the ability to manipulate lines of text.
- There is also a split text based on regular expression and the hash code computation.