JOrtho Language Resources 2009-01
A spell checker for Java.
The Features of JOrtho are the highlighting of potentially wrongly spelled words, a context menu with suggestions for correct forms of the word, and a context menu with option to change the checking language. At the moment there are five languages for spell checking available: English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian.
- highlight the potentially wrongly spelled word
- offer a context menu with suggestions for a correct form of the word
- context menu with option to change the checking language
- dialog (when pressing F7 key) for continuous spell check of the text
- user defined dictionary for words that are not in the global one (this is an option that appears inside the continuous checking dialog)
- translated spell checker GUI so users will see buttons and labels in the language of the current locale
- standalone API, no server is required but applets are possible, see the sample.
- detect capitalization errors
- enable or disable every feature separately
JOrtho Language Resources
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Dictionaries for Arabic and Polish were added.