GNU Moe is an open source and powerful, 8-bit clean, text editor for ASCII and ISO-8859-15 character encodings.
The GNU Moe project has a user-friendly and modeless interface, multiple windows, online help, unlimited undo/redo capability, global replace/search, unlimited line length, block operations, word wrapping, automatic indentation, directory browser and much more.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The commandline now accepts line and column numbers for each file.
· The short name "-B" has been assigned to the option "--no-backup". "goto line", "goto column", and "goto offset" now accept values relative to the current value.
· The clock now shows a "." after the minutes for PM.
· Moe now removes the file before saving when "create backups" is off, to avoid following links. "change buffer name" now rejects the names of files already being edited. "last visited" now does not change after adding or removing handles.
· Common limits have been set for editor options in rc and menu.