Docx to Text 1.0
Docx to Text convertor
docx2txt is a Perl-based utility to convert Microsoft Office Docx documents to equivalent Text documents.
- horizontal ruler, line breaks, paragraphs separation, tabs
- capitalisation of text blocks.
- character conversions (" ' < & > - ... etc.). Euro character is converted to E, however you can change this behaviour by comment/uncomment in perl script.
- naive nested list formatting - assumed 8 level nesting, however you can handle even deeper nesting by commenting/uncommenting appropriate lines in perl script.
- center and right justification of text fitting in a line of (adjustible) 80 columns.
- indicating hyperlinked text along with the hyperlink.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This releases focuses mainly on user interaction aspects.
- The new features are a Windows installation script, a Windows wrapper script, support for using CakeCmd apart from Unzip, a configuration file, and support for working with a directory holding the unzipped content of .docx file.
- There has been improvement in handling of short line justification; many cases that were missed out in the earlier approach are captured.
- Path names containing spaces are now handled.