Bless is a high quality, full featured hex editor.
Bless is written in mono/Gtk# and its primary platform is GNU/Linux. However it should be able to run without problems on every platform that mono and Gtk# run.
There are also plans for the addition of a lua based scripting language for binary data manipulation.
· Mono >= 1.1.4
· Gtk# >= 1.0.8
What's New in This Release:
· Read/Write support for block devices.
· Saving speed improvements.
· Rendering speed improvements.
· Various bug fixes (gna.org #9660, #10378, #11397, #10601)
· A lot of internal changes that pave the way for exciting features.