Advanced Text Editor 1.2
A Java based IDE and simple text editor
- Syntax highlighting support for 10 programming languages (Highlights Keywords, Data Types, Strings, Comment Lines)
- Current line indication
- Compile Java files inside the program (Windows Only)
- Run Java files inside the program (Windows Only)
- KeyBoard Shortcuts
If you use this as a Normal text editor instead of programming, it will act as simple MS Word and will give you the following features.
- Save and Write RTF files ( This format is compatible with all the major text editors including MS Word)
- Inbuilt smilies
- Text Formatting (Bold, Italic, Underline, font color/size/format, alignment, and much more)
- Image insertion support
- Keyborad Shortcuts
It is very easy to switch between two modes. Just save your file with a supported program language extension(eg: .java, .cpp) and it will automatically enable the program mode. If you want normal mode, just save your file using "save Text Files" option in the "File" menu, it will enable the normal mode.
Advanced Text Editor
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!