xmlTreeNav is a XML viewer with several features.
xmlTreeNav can also perform XPath searches, "local XSLT" display, easy tree navigation, and more.
- tree navigation
- diff XML files
- customization of the display with XSLT files (you can customize what appears on a tree line : add a label, convert ids...)
- XSLT HTML visualization (you can automatically apply a XSLT and view the result in xmlTreeNav ; if you copy/paste XML, it will be transformed)
- support for large XML files
- run both on Windows and Linux
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version is mostly a distribution update for Linux, with small visual improvements and the ignore option in the diff dialog.