htmLawed 1.1.16 / 1.2 Beta 3
PHP code to purify & filter HTML.
- make HTML markup in text more secure and standard-compliant
- processed text can be used in HTML, XHTML or XML documents
- restrict HTML elements, attributes, protocols, etc.
- balance tags, check element nesting, transform deprecated attributes and tags, convert relative to absolute URLs, etc.
- highly customizable
- single file of ~45 kb
- simple HTML Tidy alternative
- use to filter & sanitize HTML code submitted in blog comments, forum posts, etc., generate XML-compatible feed items from web-page excerpts, make old HTML code XHTML-compliant, pretty-print HTML, scrape web-pages, and so on
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.1.16
- This release has a fix for a potential security vulnerability arising from specially encoded space characters in URL schemes/protocols.