htmLawed is a PHP code to filter & purify HTML code.
Here are some key features of "htmLawed":
· make HTML markup in text more secure and standard-compliant
· processed text can be used in HTML, XHTML or XML documents
· restrict HTML elements, attributes, protocols, etc.
· balance tags, check element nesting, transform deprecated attributes and tags, convert relative to absolute URLs, etc.
· highly customizable
· single file of ~45 kb
· simple HTML Tidy alternative
· use to filter & sanitize HTML code submitted in blog comments, forum posts, etc., generate XML-compatible feed items from web-page excerpts, make old HTML code XHTML-compliant, pretty-print HTML, scrape web-pages, and so on
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version included a fix for a bug in identifying an unquoted value of the 'face' attribute during attribute transformation.