docbookm project is contributed with LayManSys and contains very simple XSLT drivers for generating XHTML chunks from DocBook XML.
The XSLT files for inline markup only recognize a limited DocBook XML subset, see the file para.xsl for details about supported tags.
Especially, there is currently no support for and which are used for code blocks.
This file does not handle more than one section in a file and may not deal well with subsections.
What's New in This Release:
· xsltoc supports many more tags:
· Code Markup: constant, varname
· Filesystem Markup: filename
· There are some bug fixes in dealing with block elements.
· Improved Stylesheet Documentation.