boodebr is a collection of modules developed here and there and finally bundled together.
- ion: Pickling of objects to JSON or XML
- config: Configuration files in the spirit of .INI files, but using either JSON or XML. Much more flexible and easier to use than ConfigParser
- pyconfig: Dynamic introspection of the Python interpreter capabilities
- disthelper: Utilities that are useful when writing setup files, including replacements for some commonly needed POSIX tools.
- sql: Convenience wrapper for SQLite and APSW
- license: The boodebr library is distributed under an opensource licenses
If you already have setuptools installed, then just do: