XSL Engine 1.0.0
XSL Engine is an XSL transformation engine server/client software.
- United processing of XSL transformations;
- Independence on programming environment;
- Removal of load from other applications;
- High throughput of the system;
- The possibility to increase the throughput of the XSL transformations by setting up new servers;
- Realisation in Java;
- Operation in Apache Tomcat Web container;
- Communication via HTTP;
- Loading of XSL documents to cache;
- Support of XSL Include;
- Generation of PDF (using XSL-FO);
- Possibility of automated XSL cache replication among remote servers.