XML Directory Listing is a cross platform application for generating an XML representation of a directory structure. XML output contains a wealth of file information and can be configured in many different ways.
· Configurable XML output.
· Files can be included or excluded from output.
· Cross platform Java application.
· SAX based parsing for low memory footprint and fast execution time.
· Easy Apache Ant integration via custom task.
· Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.5+.
The binary distribution of XML Directory Listing consists of the following directory layout:
+--- README, LICENSE, other text files. //basic information
+--- bin // contains launcher scripts
+--- lib // contains XML Directory Listing jars plus necessary dependencies
+--- docs // contains documentation
+--- api // Contains the Java API