XFlows XML and XSLT manager 2.0
XFlows is an XML and XSLT integrated solution that helps you to create complex scenarios.
It runs in batch and user interface modes and can be connected to your own parser or JDBC driver for a custom database. Several log levels and platforms are available in batch mode, and mail support is included.
Here are some key features of "XFlows XML and XSLT manager":
· Xslt Transform a set of XML documents with a stylesheet (V1.0 or v2.0)
· XQuery Transform a set of XML documents with XQuery
· CSV Convert Excel CSV files to XML
· Fop Convert a set of FO files to PDF, HTML...
· DocBook Convert a set of DocBook documents to PDF, HTML...
· HtmlXml Convert a set of HTML documents to XML
· DbExport Export a database content to XML
· DbImport Import an XML content to a database
· Concat Merge several XML documents into a new one.
· Copy Copy a set of files from FTP/Local file system to FTP/Local file system
· Delete Delete a set of documents from FTP/Local file system
· Parse Parse a set of XML documents including well-formed and/or validation checking
· Easy-to-use User Interface for creating and testing a scenario
· Batch usage for running a scenario
· Several log levels stored in files
· Mail notification on errors
· Work for one file or a complete directory content
· File filter for a directory content working with regular expressions
· Remote / Local files access (FTP)
· Various managed Databases (Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, SQL Server...)
· Copy and Paste task parameters
· Update the tasks order
· Test one task with logs
· Test one scenario with logs
· Various user preferences (proxy, default ftp server...)
· Plug your own parser and/or transformer with JAXP
· Open API for creating and inserting new tasks
· OASIS catalogs
XFlows XML and XSLT manager
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!