VEE, Vim Editor Embedded 3.2 beta
VEE, Vim Embedded Editor is the sum of VIM and X-Terminal and is written by python language.
VEE was started to make a text editor, which was based on the VIM, but now VEE has the (G)VIM and also a X terminal. VEE has a special feature to open VIM, X terminal as a new TAB in notebook.
VEE is tightly integrated with GNOME, so without under GNOME environment VEE will not be correctly worked.
- support (G)VIM and X terminal
- open the (G)VIM and X terminal as a new TAB in notebook.
- simultaneously increase or decrease the size of font.
- DND(Drag & Drop).
- You can drop down the file to VEE in GNOME desktop
- external terminal can be executed in VEE as a new tab.
- open file outside VEE, with 'veet'.
- can be stored the tab state in bookmark