VEE, Vim Embedded Editor is the sum of VIM and X-Terminal and is written by python language, pygtk binding, vte python modules and is tightly integrated with GNOME environment.
VEE was started to make a text editor, which was based on the VIM, but now VEE has the (G)VIM and also a X terminal. VEE has a special feature to open VIM, X terminal as a new TAB in notebook.
VEE is tightly integrated with GNOME, so without under GNOME environment VEE will not be correctly worked.
Here are some key features of "VEE, Vim Editor Embedded":
· support (G)VIM and X terminal
· open the (G)VIM and X terminal as a new TAB in notebook.
· simultaneously increase or decrease the size of font.
· DND(Drag & Drop).
· You can drop down the file to VEE in GNOME desktop
· external terminal can be executed in VEE as a new tab.
· open file outside VEE, with 'veet'.
· can be stored the tab state in bookmark