TinyXPath is a small footprint XPath syntax decoder, written in C .
· Syntax decoding
· Application to a TinyXML tree
· Function to extract a result from a tree (string, node set or integer)
make -f Makefile.configure
· There is no comparison of two node sets yet.
· There is no link to the DTD to provide what XPath calls a unique ID.
· We do not yet recognize namespace nodes (xmlns:).
· Due to a limitation in TinyXML handling of space between elements, some counts are incorrect because we don't take the whitespace between the element nodes into account
What's New in This Release:
· The name() function can now be used without argument as well.
· TinyXML version 2.5.3 is now used by default in TinyXPath.