Raptor RDF Parser Toolkit is a free software and Open Source C library that provides a set of parsers and serializers that generate Resource Description Framework (RDF) triples by parsing syntaxes or serialize the triples into a syntax.
The supported parsing syntaxes are RDF/XML, N-Triples, Turtle, RSS tag soup including Atom 1.0 and 0.3, GRDDL for XHTML and XML. The serializing syntaxes are RDF/XML (regular, and abbreviated), N-Triples, RSS 1.0, Atom 1.0 and Adobe XMP.
Raptor was designed to work closely with the Redland RDF library (RDF Parser Toolkit for Redland) but is entirely separate. It is a portable library that works across many POSIX systems (Unix, GNU/Linux, BSDs, OSX, cygwin, win32). Raptor has no memory leaks and is fast.
· curl and libcurl
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is a bug fix only release with no new features. New development has moved to raptor 2 where a planned ABI and API break is underway.
· RDFa parser buffer management problems were fixed
· Turtle parser and serializer now use QNames correctly against specification
· RDF/XML parser now resets correctly to detect duplicate rdf:IDs
· Made a few other minor bug and build fixes
· Fixed reported issues: 0000318, 0000319, 0000326, 0000331, 0000332 and 0000337