RTF2FO is an RTF to XML converter!
Operated from a Graphics User Interface, or a command line, or through Java™ API, RTF2FO: RTF to XML converter! can be used as a standalone application or as a part of your own solutions.
Here are some key features of "RTF2FO":
· Converts RTF documents to XML ones preserving initial documents' internal structure and appearance.
· Allows creating pairs of XSL templates containing formatting and an XML files containing textual data from your RTF files. You can use a range of criteria for data extraction.
· Multilingual support (23 RTF code pages and 17 font character sets are supported)
· Supports tables, tabs, pictures, colors, and many other formatting features (see full features list)
· Allows composing cycles using specially marked entries in the RTF file.
· Auto shape objects are supported. Text-box and picture shapes are processed.
· Compatibility options for popular XSL FO rendering tools.
· Easy for use Graphics User Interface.
· Pure Java product, cross-platform command line interfaces.
· Integrates into server and desktop applications through Java API.
What's New in This Release:
· Redesign of RTF2FO logging system. Any logger can be used now;
· New logging is based on ExternalLogger interface;
· Introduce RTFOPDF.java class example converting RTF to PDF in the memory using RTF2FO and FOP-0.20.5;
· Fix a bug with default border width if it is omitted;
· Support for "current page number" active symbol;
· Missing char in "Symbol" and "ZapfDingbats" fonts is now substituted with U+2395 char (a rectangle).
· Java 1.2 or later
· 2 months evaluation
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!