Mini-XML is a small XML parsing library that you can use to read XML and XML-like data files in your application without requiring large non-standard libraries. The project only requires an ANSI C compatible compiler (GCC works, as do most vendors' ANSI C compilers) and a 'make' program.
Here are some key features of "Mini-XML":
· Reading of UTF-8 and UTF-16 and writing of UTF-8 encoded XML files and strings.
· Data is stored in a linked-list tree structure, preserving the XML data hierarchy.
· Supports arbitrary element names, attributes, and attribute values with no preset limits, just available memory.
· Supports integer, real, opaque ("cdata"), and text data types in "leaf" nodes.
· Functions for creating, indexing, and managing trees of data.
· "Find" and "walk" functions for easily locating and navigating trees of data.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Mini-XML 2.6 fixes some UTF-8, wrapping, and mxmldoc issues and adds support for Xcode documentation sets.