HTML2fo is a HTML to XSL:FO converter. It supports most of the usual tags. If you are missing a tag or think a tag is not handled as expected please open a feature request item. You may think that you have a XSLT which does the same job. But html2fo does convert documents which are not XML conform.
the code will not be correct processed but you will get an output. This is good if you are using a bad WYSIWYM-editor like Word for editing HTML-files... This does not work at all. If it is too bad you will get a core dump...
with a automatic column-width setting. If a non-"colspan"ed cell has a width setting - the corresponding column gets the width. Within the second run I am trying to calculate the width from col-spanned cells. The remaining space is divided through the rest of columns - this will happen for tables without a column with information
are completly supported - also in combination with colspans
due non supported cell borders in HTML you could decide whether every cell has a border or none.
· background color
· Style like Bold, Italic, Underline
· both internal and external links are supported. A combination like referrered_file.html#marker is converted to a external reference.
· A reference to a .htm or .html file is converted to .pdf except the basename is the same as the converted file.
What's New in This Release:
· This is a bugfixing release. Changes where made for page-break and html lang properties and for the img tag.
· Fixed memory access violation bug and some other bugs.