EuroMath2 project is a platform for editors editing various XML files with multiple namespaces.
By default it contains:
· a basic XSL-FO editor, capable of editing XML documents transformable to XSL-FO,
· a read-only support for SVG and MathML,
· a (very incomplete) XHTML support (implemented using a stylesheet capable of transforming XHTML into the XSL-FO)
The power of EuroMath2 lies in its extendability by plugins. EuroMath2 offers well-defined XML processing engine extendable by custom plugins and/or XSLT stylesheets. Custom editors may use the default editor, that offers wizards for complex document modification operations. EuroMath comes in two favours: a standalone application, and an Eclipse plugin. For more information how to download and run EuroMath please see the download section.
- Open-source, free software released under the MPL1.1 license
- Fully customizable transformers executing XSLT scripts or Eclipse Java plugins.
- XML element/attribute autocompletion driven by custom DTD, XML Schema, Relax, RelaxNG, Trex
- Entity support
- Fully supports documents with multiple namespaces