4Suite XML 1.0.2
4Suite allows users to take advantage of standard XML technologies rapidly and to develop and integrate Web-based applications.
At the core of 4Suite is a library of integrated tools (including convenient command-line tools) for XML processing, implementing open technologies such as DOM, RDF, XSLT, XInclude, XPointer, XLink, XPath, XUpdate, RELAX NG, and XML/SGML Catalogs.
Layered upon this is an XML and RDF data repository and server. The server supports multiple methods of data access, query, indexing, transformation, rich linking, and rules processing.
It provides the data infrastructure of a full database management system, including transactions and concurrency support, access control and a variety of management tools. For purposes of integration with other tools, it supports remote, cross-platform and cross-language access through HTTP, RPC, and FTP. It also has APIs for Python and XSLT.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed TypeError when multiple interpreters are used (should help with mod-python)
· Memory leak fix in Saxlette: freeing any parsing contexts left on the parser when it is freed.
· Fix bug where extension functions are not properly passed on in context
· Fix build error when Python is configured with `--enable-shared`
· Fix bug with xi:include element's orphaning element state thus causing an error with xsl:strip-elements.
· Fix error in nodeset comparisons with booleans