Luke is the Lucene index toolbox.
Luke is a handy development and diagnostic tool, which accesses already existing Lucene indexes and allows you to display and modify their contents in several ways.
- browse by document number, or by term
- view documents / copy to clipboard
- retrieve a ranked list of most frequent terms
- execute a search, and browse the results
- analyze search results
- selectively delete documents from the index
- reconstruct the original document fields, edit them and re-insert to the index
- optimize indexes
- and much more...
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release supports Lucene 2.9 and has many new exciting features such as the ability to open multiple indexes, support for indexes stored on Hadoop filesystems, and much more.