Stani's Python Editor is a python IDE with auto-indentation, auto completion, call tips, syntax coloring, syntax highlighting, uml viewer, class explorer, source index, auto todo list, sticky notes, integrated pycrust shell, python file browser, recent file browser, drag&drop, context help, ...
Special is its blender support with a blender 3d object browser and its ability to run interactively inside blender. Spe ships with wxGlade (gui designer), PyChecker (source code doctor) and Kiki (regular expression console). Spe is extensible with wxGlade.
Here are some key features of "Stanis Python Editor":
· Intellisense & autocompletion
· Call tips
· Syntax coloring
· Sidebar with class explorer, index & todo
· Drag & drop
· Tab Controls
· Uml Diagrams
· full python 2.3+
· wxpython 2.6+
· optional blender 2.35
What's New in This Release:
· This version ships with updated versions of the Winpdb debugger, PyChecker, wxGlade, and XRCed GUI designers.
· It features better Linux integration and renewed Blender support.
· Besides that, major bugs have been fixed.