SX-IDE is an IDE to program the Ubicom SX28/52 microcontroller from within Linux.
It requires QT 4, WINE and the SASM assembler. The 0.02 version contains just the transfer part. The newer versions also contain the rest of the IDE to compile the source code and transfer the files.
· Needs QT4 and glibc and WINE
What's New in This Release:
· files can be loaded from the command line e.g. bin/sxide tut001.src
· the cursor position is shown in the statusbar
· a window opens after assembling and shows the assembler messages
· the IRC_CAL directive is ignored
· the assembler gets processortype as a commandline parameter