The jEdit Ruby Editor Plugin lets you manipulate Ruby and Rails code at the syntax level.
Ruby Editor Plugin focused on programmer productivity, the plugin provides method completion and an integrated Ruby documentation viewer.
Here are some key features of "Ruby Editor Plugin":
· Syntax parsing now supports single-line modules, classes & defs
· Ruby Docs Viewer contains Ruby on Rails docs
· Variable method completion for Ruby on Rails methods
· Auto-indent and insert end now works for 'if(' and 'if (' patterns
What's New in This Release:
· "Introduce variable" refactoring was added.
· Copy and cut actions that operate on a whole line when no text is selected were added.
· Autocompletion of brackets and quotes is now smarter.
· Progressive selection now handles method selection better.