Quanta Gold 3.7
Quanta Gold is a the Web developer's tool.
Keep an eye on the growth and structure of your site with its special tree view. Take advantage of its syntax highlighting to easily read your code.
All this and more is possible in Quanta Gold -- the professional-level tool for creating dynamic websites.
Here are some key features of "Quanta Gold":
· Syntax highlighting with support for ColdFusion, XML, PHP, SQL, Python, Perl, DTML - Zope, C++ and HTML, with more to come
· Integrated FTP client.
· Point-and-click interface to give easy access to a wide range of preformatted code fragments and attributes.
· Contextual attributes dialog -- press the F4 button at any time, and you're presented with a list of possible attributes for the currently selected item or function. Choose one, and it's immediately integrated.
· Tree view to allow you to elegantly check and manipulate your website's structure.
· Preview function lets you see the results of your work while you're working.
· Easy upgrade path from previous versions of Quanta. You can natively use Quanta project files in Quanta Gold.
What's New in This Release:
· Changed color of Selection Margin.
· Fixed selecting text with Shift.
· Fixed selecting text with Selection Margin.
· Added drag'n'drop selected text.
· Fixed clear QG clipboard on exit.
· Updated PHP documentation.
· Updated MySQL documentation.
· Fixed bug for run QG on MDK 9.1.
· Fixed bug for run QG on RH 9.
· Fixed bug with sometime lost cursor in editor.
· Fixed closing untitled document.
· Fixed assign keyboard shortcuts to action (but not for menu).
· Fixed WordWrap and added indent wrapped lines.
· Added Styles menu.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!