Edyuk is fully-featured, highly flexible and open source IDE.
Edyuk project is fully-featured, highly flexible and open source IDE.
- A powerful editing framework with syntax highlighting, code folding, text indenting, parenthesis matching, all this being done thanks to generic XML definitions
- A project manager that handles all complexities of qmake project format (including subdirs, file inclusion, and so on...)
- Compilation engine for both project and single files
- Graphical debugging with GDB
- Qt Assistant integration
- Qt Designer integration
- Class brwosing
- Dedicated widget for .qrc file editing
- Run-time translation
- Plugin-oritented architecture for high flexibility
- Perspective based GUI and dynamic menus
- and a lot more...
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a bunch of bugs and updated to QCE 2.2.3 which results in shiny new features such as code snippets, formatting configuration and more.