EditiX 2009 SP1
EditiX is a cross-platform and multi-purpose XML/XSLT editor.
It provides a lot of functionality within a refined IDE, which guides the user with intelligent entry helpers, and has real-time XPath location and syntax error detection. It allows the user to apply an XSLT or FO transformation, and shows the result in a separate view.
EditiX includes default templates for XML, DTD, XHTML, XSLT, XSD, XML RelaxNG, SVG, MathML, and XML FO.
- XSLT Editor and Debugger (1.0 and 2.0)
- XML Differencing
- XQuery Schema Generator (DTD, W3C XML Schema, XML Relax NG) from XML documents
- Syntax error and document xpath location on-the-fly
- FTP, WebDAV, ZIP, JAR support
- Validation of XML documents against DTD/XML Schema/RelaxNG
- Context sensitive content assistant based on XML Schema, DTD, XML RelaxNG Pretty formatting
- XSLT / XSL-FO / DocBook transformation
- Convert DTD,XML Schema,XML RelaxNG
- Powerful XPath builder/research
- DTD Caching for offline usage
- Multiple criterias research (attribute,element,namespace...)
- Project management
- Pretty print
- Template support
- Drag'n drop for copying / moving nodes
- Fully customizable (user preference, application descriptor)
- Default templates for XML, DTD, XSLT, DocBook, XHTML, XML RelaxNG, MathML, SVG, XSL-FO, ANT
- OASIS XML Catalog
- JAXP support for plugging a new parser or a new transformer
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2008 SP5
- This release improves the schema validator and includes an XSLT 2.0 validator.
- The user can generate document instances from a DTD element or a schema element. The diff system has been rewritten.
- The user can easily navigate in the structure with various shortcuts.
- Drag 'n drop is managed for the visual schema editor.