EditiX is a cross-platform and multi-purpose XML/XSLT editor, which helps Web authors and programmers use XML and XML-related technologies, such as XSLT, FO, and XSD schemas.
It provides a lot of functionality within a refined IDE, which guides the user with intelligent entry helpers, and has real-time XPath location and syntax error detection. It allows the user to apply an XSLT or FO transformation, and shows the result in a separate view.
EditiX includes default templates for XML, DTD, XHTML, XSLT, XSD, XML RelaxNG, SVG, MathML, and XML FO.
Here are some key features of "EditiX":
· XSLT Editor and Debugger (1.0 and 2.0)
· XML Differencing
· XQuery Schema Generator (DTD, W3C XML Schema, XML Relax NG) from XML documents
· Syntax error and document xpath location on-the-fly
· FTP, WebDAV, ZIP, JAR support
· Validation of XML documents against DTD/XML Schema/RelaxNG
· Context sensitive content assistant based on XML Schema, DTD, XML RelaxNG Pretty formatting
· XSLT / XSL-FO / DocBook transformation
· Convert DTD,XML Schema,XML RelaxNG
· Powerful XPath builder/research
· DTD Caching for offline usage
· Multiple criterias research (attribute,element,namespace...)
· Project management
· Pretty print
· Template support
· Drag'n drop for copying / moving nodes
· Fully customizable (user preference, application descriptor)
· Default templates for XML, DTD, XSLT, DocBook, XHTML, XML RelaxNG, MathML, SVG, XSL-FO, ANT
· OASIS XML Catalog
· JAXP support for plugging a new parser or a new transformer
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release improves the schema validator and includes an XSLT 2.0 validator.
· The user can generate document instances from a DTD element or a schema element. The diff system has been rewritten.
· The user can easily navigate in the structure with various shortcuts.
· Drag 'n drop is managed for the visual schema editor.