EasyEclipse for Ruby and Rails is for Ruby and Ruby On Rails development.
This distribution includes the following plugins:
· Eclipse Platform 3.2.1 - Shared platform services from Eclipse.
· Eclipse Tools 3.2.1 - Common libraries for various Eclipse projects.
· Java for Windows 1.5.0.09 - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Windows only)
· Java for Linux 1.5.0.09 - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Linux only)
Tools for general Java development:
· Eclipse Java Development Tools 3.2.1 - Edit, compile, run, debug, test, refactor, document and deploy Java applications.
Some essential utilities:
· AnyEdit Tools 22.214.171.124 - Useful right-click menus in editors: "Open file under cursor", "Open type under cursor", et cetera.
· Eclipse Utils Plugins 126.96.36.199 - Save the cursor position of editors when closing and re-opening a file. Access common team actions with explorer buttons.
· Color Editor 1.2.4 - Edit with syntax highlighting over 100+ file formats.
IDEs for Ruby and Ruby on Rails:
· Ruby Development Tools 0.8.1 - Edit, test, run and debug Ruby applications.
· RadRails 0.7.1.patch-01 - Create, test and deploy Ruby on Rails applications.
Database management tool:
· QuantumDB 3.0.3 - Access, manage and query SQL relational database and servers access using standard JDBC drivers.
Version Control tools (note that CVS support is included in the Eclipse Platform):
· Subclipse 1.1.8 - Access and manage Subversion repositories within Eclipse.