EasyEclipse for LAMP is for PHP, Python, Perl, and Ruby development with a web server and a database.
This distribution contains all the plugins needed to develop in PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby and Ruby On Rail. You may need to disable some plugins based on your needs.
This distribution includes the following plugins:
· Eclipse Platform 3.2.1 - Shared platform services from Eclipse.
· Eclipse Tools 3.2.1 - Common libraries for various Eclipse projects.
· Java for Windows 1.5.0.09 - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Windows only)
· Java for Linux 1.5.0.09 - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Linux only)
Tools for general Java development:
· Eclipse Java Development Tools 3.2.1 - Edit, compile, run, debug, test, refactor, document and deploy Java applications.
Some essential utilities:
· AnyEdit Tools 126.96.36.199 - Useful right-click menus in editors: "Open file under cursor", "Open type under cursor", et cetera.
· Eclipse Utils Plugins 188.8.131.52 - Save the cursor position of editors when closing and re-opening a file. Access common team actions with explorer buttons.
· Color Editor 1.2.4 - Edit with syntax highlighting over 100+ file formats.
Tools for web development:
· Eclipse HTML Tidy 1.2.2.patch-01-1 - Format and validate HTML, XHTML and XML documents within your favorite editor.
· Amateras HTML and XML editor 2.0.2 - Edit HTML, JSP, XML and CSS files.
Database management tool:
· QuantumDB 3.0.3 - Access, manage and query SQL relational database and servers access using standard JDBC drivers.
IDE for PHP development:
· PHP Eclipse 1.1.9.CVS-20060920 - Edit, run, test, debug and deploy PHP applications.
· Simple test for PHP 0.1.9.1 - Test your PHP code with the SimpleTest PHP unit test framework, and experimental support for PHPUnit2.
IDE for Python development:
· PyDev 1.2.4 - Edit, run, debug and refactor Python and Jython applications.
IDEs for Ruby and Ruby on Rails:
· Ruby Development Tools 0.8.1 - Edit, test, run and debug Ruby applications.
· RadRails 0.7.1.patch-01 - Create, test and deploy Ruby on Rails applications.
· Eclipse Perl Integration (EPIC) 0.5.16 - Edit, run, debug Perl scripts and applications. Test and evaluate regular expressions.