EasyEclipse for C and C++ is bare-bones Eclipse distro for experienced C and C++ developers who are new to Eclipse.
EasyEclipse for C and C++ is all you need to start developing C and C++ code with Eclipse.
This distribution includes the following plugins:
· Eclipse Platform 3.2.1 - Shared platform services from Eclipse.
· Eclipse Tools 3.2.1 - Common libraries for various Eclipse projects.
· Java for Windows 1.5.0.09 - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Windows only)
· Java for Linux 1.5.0.09 - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Linux only)
Tools for general C and C++ development:
· Eclipse C and C++ Development Tool 3.1.1 - Create, compile, tests and debug and C and C++ applications and programs..
Version Control tools (note that CVS support is included in the Eclipse Platform):
· Subclipse 1.1.8 - Access and manage Subversion repositories within Eclipse.
· AnyEdit Tools 188.8.131.52 - Useful right-click menus in editors: "Open file under cursor", "Open type under cursor", et cetera.
· Color Editor 1.2.4 - Edit with syntax highlighting over 100+ file formats.