EasyEclipse Server Java is for development of server-side Java applications, such as JavaServer Pages, EJBs and Web Services.
EasyEclipse Server Edition contains lots of plugins to manage different application servers (Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic), develop on some server-side frameworks (Struts, Java Server Faces), and manipulate common file types on servers (HTML, XML, JSPs).
This distribution includes the following plugins:
Core components with a JDK:
· Eclipse Platform 3.2.1 - Shared platform services from Eclipse.
· Eclipse Tools 3.2.1 - Common libraries for various Eclipse projects.
· Java JDK for Windows 1.5.0.09 - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Windows only)
· Java JDK for Linux 1.5.0.09 - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Linux only)
Tools for general Java development:
· Eclipse Java Development Tools 3.2.1 - Edit, compile, run, debug, test, refactor, document and deploy Java applications.
Some essential utilities:
· AnyEdit Tools 126.96.36.199 - Useful right-click menus in editors: "Open file under cursor", "Open type under cursor", et cetera.
· Eclipse Utils Plugins 188.8.131.52 - Save the cursor position of editors when closing and re-opening a file. Access common team actions with explorer buttons.
· Color Editor 1.2.4 - Edit with syntax highlighting over 100+ file formats.
Tools for development of server-side applications in Java:
· Sysdeo Tomcat Launcher 3.2.0.beta - Start, stop, and manage Tomcat and WAR files without leaving Eclipse.
· JBoss IDE with AOP and EJB3 2.0.0.Beta2 - Develop, deploy, test and debug JBoss-based applications, with support of Enterprise Java Beans 3.0 and Aspect-Oriented Programming.
· Hibernate Tools 3.2.0.beta8 - Edit Hibernate mappings, execute HQL queries and develop applications with Hibernate, a Java persistence and object-relational mapping framework.
· Weblogic Server Plugin for Eclipse 2.0.0.RC3-1 - Start, stop and manage a WebLogic server. Run and debug applications on a Weblogic server.
· Spring IDE 1.3.6 - Develop, manage and deploy Spring Framework based applications.
· Eclipse J2EE tools 1.5.2 - Create and deploy J2EE based applications, including Servlets, JSP and EJB.
· Eclipse Database tools 1.5.2 - Access, manage and query SQL relational databases and servers.
· Amateras IDE 2.0.2 - Edit HTML, XML and JSP. Manage Struts and Java Server Faces configuration files visually.
Tools for web development:
· Eclipse HTML Tidy 1.2.2.patch-01-1 - Format and validate HTML, XHTML and XML documents within your favorite editor.
· Amateras HTML and XML editor 2.0.2 - Edit HTML, JSP, XML and CSS files.
Database management tool:
· QuantumDB 3.0.3 - Access, manage and query SQL relational database and servers access using standard JDBC drivers.
Version Control tools (note that CVS support is included in the Eclipse Platform):
· Subclipse 1.1.8 - Access and manage Subversion repositories within Eclipse.