EasyEclipse Plugin Warrior is for development of Eclipse Plugins.
This distro contains the basic elements needed to work on Eclipse Plugins, either developing new ones or debuggin/editing existing ones. Over time, we will add more to it (releng, RCP DeltaPack), but for now it is relatively light - when you are a warrior, you pack lightly ;-).
This distribution includes the following plugins:
Core components with a JDK:
· Eclipse Platform 3.2.1 - Shared platform services from Eclipse.
· Eclipse Tools 3.2.1 - Common libraries for various Eclipse projects.
· Java JDK for Windows 1.5.0.09 - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Windows only)
· Java JDK for Linux 1.5.0.09 - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Linux only)
Tools for general Java development:
· Eclipse Java Development Tools 3.2.1 - Edit, compile, run, debug, test, refactor, document and deploy Java applications.
Some essential utilities:
· AnyEdit Tools 188.8.131.52 - Useful right-click menus in editors: "Open file under cursor", "Open type under cursor", et cetera.
· Eclipse Utils Plugins 184.108.40.206 - Save the cursor position of editors when closing and re-opening a file. Access common team actions with explorer buttons.
· Color Editor 1.2.4 - Edit with syntax highlighting over 100+ file formats.
Tools for development of Eclipse Plugins and Eclipse-based (RCP) applications:
· Plugin Development Environment 3.2.1 - Develop, test, debug, build and deploy Eclipse plugins and rich client applications.
· Eclipse Modeling Tools 3.2.1 - Adds the Modeling wizards and User Interface to the Eclipse Tools.
· Source code for the Eclipse Platform and Java Development Kit 3.2.1 - The source code for the Platform and Java Development Kit, as well as some documentation on writing Eclipse plugins.
· Eclipse Visual Editor 1.2.1 - Build visual user interfaces for Swing, SWT and Eclipse RCP applications with a graphical editor. (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X only)