EasyEclipse Desktop Java is for development of Desktop GUI applications with Swing or SWT.
This distribution includes the following plugins:
Core components with a JDK:
· Eclipse Platform 3.2.1 - Shared platform services from Eclipse.
· Eclipse Tools 3.2.1 - Common libraries for various Eclipse projects.
· Java JDK for Windows 1.5.0.09 - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Windows only)
· Java JDK for Linux 1.5.0.09 - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Linux only)
Tools for general Java development:
· Eclipse Java Development Tools 3.2.1 - Edit, compile, run, debug, test, refactor, document and deploy Java applications.
Some essential utilities:
· AnyEdit Tools 22.214.171.124 - Useful right-click menus in editors: "Open file under cursor", "Open type under cursor", et cetera.
· Eclipse Utils Plugins 126.96.36.199 - Save the cursor position of editors when closing and re-opening a file. Access common team actions with explorer buttons.
· Color Editor 1.2.4 - Edit with syntax highlighting over 100+ file formats.
Tools for development of Desktop applications in Java:
· Eclipse Visual Editor 1.2.1 - Build visual user interfaces for Swing, SWT and Eclipse RCP applications with a graphical editor. (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X only)
· EclipseNSIS 0.9.4.hotfix - Create native windows installers for your applications with NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System). (Windows only)
· Fat Jar Eclipse plugin 0.0.24 - Deploys an Eclipse java project into one executable jar with all dependencies included.
· JarPlug 0.6.0.1 - View and edit Java Archive files.
· JarLaunch 0.5.0.1 - Run and debug Java Archive files.