extendedPDF is an OpenOffice.org macro that converts an OpenOffice document into a PDF document.
extendedPDF also converts hyperlinks to PDF hyperlinks, so that links work the same in your OpenOffice.org document and your PDF document.
Allow reviewers to read and add to the notes that you made on the OpenOffice.org original! extendedPDF can convert OpenOffice.org Notes to PDF Note Annotations. These can be read in both Acrobat Reader and Acrobat, and can be edited in Acrobat.
- The link colour dialog should now work in all locales;
- Documents with spacing before paragraphs are now processed correctly;
- ExtendedPDF is now compatible with OpenOffice.org 2.0, thanks to a fix from James Holgate;
- You can now change the way landscape pages are rotated;
- You can turn PDF security on and off without removing your settings.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version was updated to work on OpenOffice.org 2.0.3
- Internationalization support was added to aid translation into other languages