Plugged Editor 0.3.2
PlEd is a editor, programmable by plugins.
The project is mainly an interface to be easily extended with own plugins. Some plugins are shipped for demonstration and stimulus.
To be true, I have to admit, that I would prefer to see my prefered editors to provide such functionality, instead of using two editors.
Here are some key features of "Plugged Editor":
· PlEd is written in Java.
· is copyright under the GPL .
· is meant for hackers, coders, professionals.
· comes with commented source.
What's New in This Release:
· A configurable interface was added to change the meaning of buttons for inverse meanings.
· Performance and memory usage were improved by using StringBuffer instead of Strings.
· The license was changed to GPL 3.0.
· Minor improvements were made to the IndentationPlugin and Tab2HtmlPlugin plugins.