Aquarium is an open source text filtering package written in PHP.
Aquarium is an open source text filtering package written in PHP. It filters nearly all four-letter words, profanities, curses, and pornographic language from any text, while filtering nearly no benign words. It can keep your blog, forum, guestbook or other dynamic application clean and suitable for all ages.
- Aquarium is fast: it can process over 350 words per second!
- Uses an encrypted dictionary of almost 100 objectionable words, so you don't need to compile your own bad-words file and keep it plain-text on a server.
- The specially developed algorithm detects sound-alike as well as look-alike words to produce almost perfect text filtering.
- Aquarium is easy to set up and use.
- Integrates easily into other PHP and HTML web pages.
- Aquarium works with PHP versions 4.3 and greater.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!