Xtla is the Emacs front-end to the GNU Arch revision control system. It provides user-friendly wrappers for tla native commands and some higher level features such as the bookmark manager.
Here are some key features of "Xtla":
· PCL-CVS like interface for tla inventory
· Archive browser. Navigate painlessly in archives, categories, branches, versions, ...
· Good integration in Emacs. Almost everything can be done from within the editor
· Bookmark manager. Keep the most frequently used arch locations in your bookmark buffer.
· Integration of ediff, Emacs's graphical diff tool. (Even outside Xtla it's great, you should try it.
· To view changes made in a local tree
· To view and resolve conflicts after a merge.
· Interface to view missing patches from all your partners with a single command
· An Emacs mode for arch related files (log files, =tagging-method, configuration files - cf. build-config)
What's New in This Release:
· M-x baz-update RET can use either merge, replay, or update.
· Changelog buffer, cat-log-mode buffers, and *Article* buffers (in Gnus) show clickable buttons for revision names (and other Arch names).
· An email notification is available from the Changelog buffer (bound to "M").
· Several bazaaz 1.5 compatibility issues have been solved.
· There are many bugfixes.