Terminal is a modern terminal emulator for the Unix/Linux desktop
We developed it because we saw the need for a lightweight and easy to use terminal emulator in the Xfce desktop environment, that doesn't require the user to install the GNOME plattform, but still provides a worthy alternative to the GNOME terminal emulator.
What's New in This Release:
· Close tabs with middle mouse click (Bug #3380).
· Security fix: URL handling allowed remote shell command execution (Bug #3383).
· The preferred application handling was completely removed from Terminal. Instead the Xfce Preferred Applications are invoked directly now. The URL highlighting can still be disabled via the hidden option "MiscHighlightUrls" (see the documentation for details).
· Test for support of -Wall, -Werror and -errwarn=%all (Bug #2920).
· Add support to disable the single line scrolling using Shift-Up/-Down (Bug #1927).
· Embed the user interface description into the binary (Bug #3522).
· Set USD WINDOWID properly (Bug #3341).
· Add support to close tabs with middle click (Bug #3380).