A SSH Java library and an SSH client
MindTerm is small, portable and secure. MindTerm contains an extremely powerful and easy to use SSH client that provides advanced features such as tunneling support, file transfer GUI as well as support for HTTP and SOCKS proxies. MindTerm client also includes an integrated xterm/vt100 terminal emulator. It has the ability to run both a standalone application and as an applet.
- 100% Java based
- Support for SSH-1 & SSH-2 protocols
- Support for tunnels and port forwards
- X11 forwarding
- Active tunnel display
- Integrated, full-featured terminal emulator:
- - Full clipboard support (edit, copy, paste) - Send text file support - Save to text file support - Terminal types: xterm, linux, scoansi, att6386,sun, aixterm, vt220, vt100, ansi, vt52, xtermcolor, linux-lat, at386, vt320, vt102 - Terminal colors - Fonts and font sizes - Copy-select via mouse selection - xterm mouse support
- Ability to save passwords in encrypted files with a global password protecting all settings
- Ability to connect through HTTP & SOCKS proxies
- Support for keep-alive packets
- Integrated ftp proxy which allows the user to connect with a normal ftp client to an ftp server
- Integrated ftp to sftp proxy which allows the user to connect with a normal ftp client to an sftp enabled SSH-2 server
- Zlib compression
- Strict host-key checking
- Supported Ciphers: AES (128, 192, 256), Blowfish, Twofish, Cast, 3DES, Arcfour
- Key exchange support: Diffie-Hellman group-exchange protocol & Diffie-Hellman group1-sha1
- Ability to generate key pairs for DSA & RSA
- Supported macs: hmac-md5, hmac-sha1, hmac-sha1-96, hmac-md5-96, hmac-ripemd160
- MindTerm supports password authentication, SecurID token cards, public key authentication and certificates.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Switched to use Java non-blocking I/O (NIO).
- Removes the AWT version of the GUI. Uses the Java Cryptographic Environment (JCE) rather than its own cryptographic classes.
- Using the JCE also makes it possible to run MindTerm in a FIPS mode where only FIPS-approved algorithms are used.
- Support for elliptic curve key exchange algorithms and host keys.