GreenT is a terminal emulator with tabs written in C#.
GreenT is a linux terminal emulator written in C#. Its visibility can be toggled by a hotkey just like the consoles found in games.
Additionally it supports tabs like gnome-terminal. GreenT uses gnome terminals settings for its configuration which it updates in realtime when changed in gnome terminal.
Here are some key features of "GreenT":
· uses gnome terminal's settings and adjusts to them at runtime
· has a systemwide hotkey to show and hide itself
· can be configured to hide automatically when loosing focus
· does not show up in taskbar
· has support for multiple tabs
· GTK+ version 2.2.x.
What's New in This Release:
· italian translation added
· added spec file to build fedora rpm
· fixed bug: when running gnome 2.13 main window didn't show up as expected when pressing hotkey