A modular Bourne-shell theme engine
BASHISH has a modular design which makes it easy to add features (and it does have a lot) while keeping good performance.
- Support the most common terminals.
- Support a common subset of the theme properties of the most common terminals.
- Be transparent for the user, easy to change theme and not interfere with any applications.
- Low latency, the user should not have to wait for the terminal to get themed.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- the new theme library (replacing the 1.x needmod system).
- Winchupdate - the prompt updates when the window size changes.
- Functions are now ksh93 style - however this release still remain untested on ksh93.