Bashish is a theme-engine using bash and other POSIX shells to customize nearly all aspects of the terminal: title, colors, prompt, font, background, etc.
BASHISH has a modular design which makes it easy to add features (and it does have a lot) while keeping good performance.
Here are some key features of "BASHISH":
· Support the most common terminals.
· Support a common subset of the theme properties of the most common terminals.
· Be transparent for the user, easy to change theme and not interfere with any applications.
· Low latency, the user should not have to wait for the terminal to get themed.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· the new theme library (replacing the 1.x needmod system).
· Winchupdate - the prompt updates when the window size changes.
· Functions are now ksh93 style - however this release still remain untested on ksh93.