Easily update your operating system!
- Refresh your package list.
- Install the latest updates for your applications and system libraries.
- Remove unneeded packages that were automatically installed to satisfy dependencies for some packages that are no more needed.
- Remove packages and configuration files which are not required by any other software upon your system.
- Remove all stored archives in your cache for packages that are no longer in the repositories or that have a newer version in the repositories.
- Delete from cache the downloaded packages to free up some space.
- Optimize RAM memory.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 6.0
- 2Click Update (GUI):
- New feature: RamCleanApt, which optimizes RAM memory freeing up some MB's.
- Redesigned User interface in 2Click Update
- One time request of administrator password, is applied in this version, removing