game control program project helps administrate game servers, especially automated kicking of players.
game control program helps you administrate gameservers (it's written for Q1 and Q3, but works for others). It is highly modular and therefore extensible.
With the current modules, it can start/stop servers, create and rotate logfiles, allow remote administration via telnet, and kick misbehaving players automagically (according to a rule set).
Here are some key features of "game control program":
· starting a game server and getting hold of all log messages
· creating log files (complete or rotated per map)
· parsing log messages (game independent and configurable)
· sophisticated remote administration (user groups, extensible command set)
· sending commands to a running server (Q,QW,Q2,Q3)
· automatic kicking system according to specific rules (eg. too high rate set by the client)
· check if a server is hanging and kill the process to force a restart
· sending commands to the server at specified timesallows timed startup / shutdown of servers
What's New in This Release:
· renamed packages and modules (see doc/config)
· added new module: CommandScheduler
· sends a command to the server in defineable periods - see cfg/events.xml allows:
· COMMAND - send as RCon command (command is set as attribute 'parameter')