An application for managing hotkeys and special settings of the Asus Eee PC Netbooks
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in eee-control 0.9.6:
- Disabled hotkey-setup/hotkey handling - now handled correctly out of the box
- Use upstart instead of sysv init
- Switched to UDisks and UPower DBus APIs
- Cleaned up eee-control-setup
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL v3
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Grigori Goronzy
- ROOT \ System \ System Administration
eee-control is an easy to use utility for controlling ASUS Eee PC hardware under Linux. It can toggle hardware (WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.) on and off, lets you configure all hardware hotkeys, enables aggressive powersaving, and more.
Last updated on August 17th, 2011