eL DAPo is a PHP-based application for managing and querying LDAP servers. It can rename, modify, and delete LDAP entries, as well as modify, add, and delete attributes associated with an entry.
Search filters can be changed while a session is open, so users only have to bind with the LDAP server once.
eL DAPo also includes a configuration file to make it fit well to your current schema.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed security bug where looking at index.php's source from the browser revealed the users password.
· Session code has been changed so that eL DAPo no longer relies on register_globals to be enabled.
· Fixed a intermittent bug where eL DAPo complains you have not selected a server or base dn.
· Set index.php to redirect to the login page if you have not logged in.
· Added a check to let the user know if they have not enabled the LDAP module for php.
· Code Cleanup