Wipe Free Space GUI is written in Java and it is a graphical user interface to Wipe Free Space.
Wipe Free Space is a software which will securely wipe the free space on an ext2, ext3, ext4, XFS, NTFS, ReiserFSv3, ReiserFSv4, FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 partition or drive, just like the shred program securely wipes files.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
· Wipe Free Space
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· adding and removing filesystems, selecting wipefreespace options,
· displaying output and progress, an "About" box,
· logging exceptions to a file,
· configuration file support,
· command-line support.