System Monitor 2 is a modification of standard KDE System Monitor tool, KSysguard.
- One archive for 64/32 bit binary and the other one for the source
- I only did the linux part so it won't work now for SunOs/FreeBSD/...
- To build source use same procedure as to build kdebase/workspace, basically cmake followed by make
- This should compile with kde > 4.2.X maybe even lower but haven't tried it. If lower the cmake file will need to be modified.
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Rewrite of bar graph and graph hierarchy to now have a common code base for linear and bar graph. Hence, the new bar graph fits more with the standard linear graph and can also be aggregated like the standard linear graph.
· Added a stacked bar graph and a percentage graph. Stacked graph simply adds all the points together in a stack, my personal use of this graph is for memory monitoring. The percentage is the same concept than the stacked graph except that the value are shown as a percentage of value/total sensor value
· Added a stacked linear graph
· Added sample sheets in example/sheets folder showing the memory bar stack and an aggregate bandwidth bar
· Change default pixel time period to 6
· Now labels are scaled individually so there will be no more value like 0.008GiB/7.8Gib instead it will be properly shown as 8MiB/7.8GiB
· Fix bug with sensor reordering
· Fix bug with the setting window legend flow not being set properly
· Reorganize source in different folders
· More optimization and clean up